Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Random Thoughts

Before I get into my Thanksgiving Exttravagnaza, celebrating birthdays, and football, I have some random thoughts that I thought that you might enjoy...or like as a distraction...or think I'm nuts. Whatever.

  • I am one obscure red outft away from being the Target Christmas lady. Between my pearls, the pony, and the shopping habits, I'm almost there.
  • I really, really, want to see NKOTBSB...that's New Kids On The Block/Backstreet Boys (minus Kevin) in concert. I was watching the AMAs on DVR last night and fell in love all over again with every single one of them...except for Howie and Danny...
  • I really want to go to another football game at school where traditions are ridiculous. Last season, I went to a Texas A&M game, and next year with the rearrangement of the conferences, I would love to see the Colorado Buffalos get pounded by the Ohio State Buckeyes.
  • I am re-reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows since I don't remember the book that well and the movie is only half, but the half that I don't really remember.
  • I plan on re-reading Breaking Dawn before I see that movie because I was so confused in Harry Potter.
  • How could people want to be friends with Jessica Fletcher from Murder, She Wrote when everywhere she went, someone died? Oh, and if you were accused of anything, why wouldn't you hire Matlock or Perry Mason? They always win.
  • I really hate that I break out on my chin. I am so careful with not allowing anything to touch it, I cleanse, exfoliate, and moisterize, so why does it have to be this ridiculous? Ugh.
  • I really like Sundays. Although, I need to do laundry, go grocery shopping, and run some other random errands.
Hope that you kept up...I have a lot more random thoughts, but then you would think I'm crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment