Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 28: Under Pressure

I'm coming so close to the end of the challenge!! I'm glad that I have taken part, but will be happy when I don't have to make sure to get these posts out there!

For Day 28, I have to talk about things that stress me out. If you know me, then you know that I am a control freak. Like wine, I have gotten better with age, and like a jack-in-the-box, you'll never know what I'm willing to relinquish control. So, control issues would be number one.


(Jack-in-the-box reference a little off? Not if you watched Elf last night.)

Anyway, I would also say that I stress about finances. Thanks to student loans and idiot use of credit cards, I have managed to spread myself thin. I have them under control, but I wish that I didn't have them at all.

(Side note: just went to check on a couple of them, and I just paid one off this month and will have a second one paid off in the spring!)

Sometimes, I stress out about what others think about me. Then, I hang out with people that care about me, don't judge, and want the best for me, vent about the people that stress me out, then I move on. As Elizabeth at Blogging Blondie said, "This is who I am and I am all of these things perfectly."

Other than that, I have little stresses that tend to disappear with a well placed, four-letter word, a rant, or some other exacerbation about the situation. Past that, I hry to live a stress free life. The anxiety makes me lose sleep and that stresses me out, so it would be a vicious cycle to focus on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment