Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 18: Something You Regret

I try not to live in regrets because every decision I've made, no matter how brilliant or idiotic, has led me to where I am today. There are some ensembles I could have rethought, some choice words that could have been chosen better, some drinks that should have remained in the glass, but then I wouldn't have those lessons on what not to wear, what not to say, and what not to drink. I would be a little naive person that wouldn't know the ways of the world and could have greater consequences later in life.

In short, own your decisions and recognize that every single one has led you where you are today and where you're meant to be.


1 comment:

  1. Great post, girl! I completely relate, we learn from our mistakes, and become better people because of them :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete