Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 10: HeeBee JeeBees

What gives you the creepy crawly feeling? I can list in categories. Yes, I categorize everything.

Except I need to get my life together as much as my thoughts are filed in my head.

First, anything that slithers or has separate leg movements, i.e. lizards, spiders, some rodents, and most birds. I can't think about it any more. It truly creeps me out.

A sound that gives me goosebumps every time is snagging fabric. Like tights on a rough surface. Or worse, you compound the snagging fabric with the vibrations on your person from you rough nail or dry skin snagging. EWWWWW.....ugh.

I can only talk about one more thing before I get really creeped out.

I don't like things, people, ANYTHING near my ears. When I go to the doctor and they look in my ear, I will hold my lobe to move around my ear for them. Forget wet willies. I will smack you. Forget trying to talk in my ear at a concert. When I get my hair done, if my stylist grazes my ear, I twitch.

Alright. I talk about these anymore. Even the thought of expanding into the philosophical makes me twitch a little.




1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the lizards & such and BIRDS! I do NOT like birds! I had one attack my head one, because I walked under a tree she had laid her eggs in. It was an awful experience. I know you are laughing, and it is funny... but it scarred me for life!

    Glad to know someone else likes the Day-o Song. I'm a hugh fan of it.

    ReplyDelete