- To never have to worry about money.
- To be an amazing wifey.
- To be an amazing mama.
- To travel to South America, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
- To own a home.
- To own a vacation home.
- To be the best friend that I can to my friends.
- To bring humor to every situation.
- To remind myself and others that it's all small stuff that doesn't matter.
- To remind myself that every day is truly an opportunity to rock at life.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Blog Challenge Day 13: Goals
Granted, some of these goals are a little out of reach in the near future, I think that you have to have something to strive for in life. No need to start being mediocre now. Oh, and I know that I need some steps leading up to these goals like a husband or a kid, but whatever, you get the point.
Penned by Ana Peters