So WHAT if...
- I'm out of town again this weekend? I'm going to see my dad and step-mom in Michigan.
- I'm excited to go to a place that is actually fall-like? Seriously, 80 degrees and 100% humidity is excessive this time of year, DC.
- I still have hairspray in my hair from the wedding on Sunday? I washed my hair twice and deep conditioned. Here's hoping another round tonight will get it all out.
- I don't have that many pictures from the wedding? I know that there were other photogs around and I had a bouquet to carry.
- My grocery shopping for the week was a dozen eggs and one pound of chicken? Those are the only fresh foods I needed for this three-day tour in DC. Trust me, I wanted cookies, but I feel compelled to tell my trainer the truth, so I avoid it.
- I can't lie to my trainer? Seriously. I don't know why. Maybe because he can totally tell if I'm not eating right?
- I clean my apartment in pieces? I'm not talking room-by-room, but all dusting, then later, the floors, then later more dusting, then some counter scrubbing...I haven't had a solid block of time to do it all at once.