So WHAT if...
- I'm enjoying my old lady life with work, gym, dinner, dishes, bed? Lame-o, I know, but I also know that I have a busy schedule coming up.
- I'm planning all of my packing for Texas around my cowboy boots? I love them, they are pink, and if Texas isn't the place to wear them, I have no idea where to wear them.
- I am dreading the 90 degree weather in San Antonio? Ugh. You wear silk in that heat with 50% humidity and not hate your life.
- I'm still wrapping my calf to compress my shin? I'm already to the ugly yellow bruise phase thanks to RICE - rest, ice, compression, and elevation. Score for my nurse friends.
- I got a 4" massive ace bandage? My friend pointed out that since I tend to fall a lot, I should probably opt for the bigger bandage. Touche.
- I secretly want it to rain so that I can wear my Hunter boots? But really, without the whole frizzy hair and wet part. Basically, I want to puddle jump.
- I'm still peeved about the guards confiscating my knife? I just wanted to cut my tomato so my guacamole wasn't runny, and I had to resort to my scissors. Which are as long as my forearm, and guess what? It has two blades when they're open.
- I'm more than a little peeved that my air conditioning has gone out for the third time since May? I know it's cooler at night, but it's still warm during the day. Work, damnit.
Go over to Life After I "Dew" to link up and say So WHAT!