Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So What Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for another installment.

So WHAT if...

  • I'm out of town again this weekend? I'm going to see my dad and step-mom in Michigan.
  • I'm excited to go to a place that is actually fall-like? Seriously, 80 degrees and 100% humidity is excessive this time of year, DC.
  • I still have hairspray in my hair from the wedding on Sunday? I washed my hair twice and deep conditioned. Here's hoping another round tonight will get it all out.
  • I don't have that many pictures from the wedding? I know that there were other photogs around and I had a bouquet to carry.
  • My grocery shopping for the week was a dozen eggs and one pound of chicken? Those are the only fresh foods I needed for this three-day tour in DC. Trust me, I wanted cookies, but I feel compelled to tell my trainer the truth, so I avoid it.
  • I can't lie to my trainer? Seriously. I don't know why. Maybe because he can totally tell if I'm not eating right?
  • I clean my apartment in pieces? I'm not talking room-by-room, but all dusting, then later, the floors, then later more dusting, then some counter scrubbing...I haven't had a solid block of time to do it all at once.
Go over to Life After I "Dew" and tell the blogosphere, "SO WHAT!"

4 comments:

  1. I live in Michigan...and yes it is "fall like" -- hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...Michigan is close to Ohio. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i clean in pieces, too. it's too exhausting to do it all at once.

    plus - who has that kind of time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girlie I am out of town every weekend! so dont feel bad if you are not out of town as much as me hehe... have a great time on your trip

    ReplyDelete