Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 22: Favorite City

Ah, how do I pock just one?! I have so many favorite places that I love to visit!

I'll go ahead and disqualify my little abode Denver since it's always my favorite....and I've talked about it....and you all know how amazing it is....so, I'll just post this pic and move on.


But, if I had to pick one city, I would have to pick....drum roll, please.....

CHICAGO!
via

via
And because my fellow blogger, Heather (Candy Coated Cupcakes) lives in Chi-town, I swiped this from her page...

Her favorite view of Chicago
I love Gino's East Pizza, Lincoln Park, Michigan Avenue, Lake Shore Drive, the W, the Navy Pier, the Fourth of July on the Lake, the river boat tours, ahhhh, there's just so much that I love about that town.

Except for the winters. And the frigid wind. Chicago would have to be my spring and summer home because lord knows I'm not going to see it until the temps pick up!


2 comments:

  1. Ana!
    Glad that you picked Chicago as your fav city! It's a great place to live, with plenty to do, see and great food to eat. I think you should plan a trip out (albeit, after the winter season is over).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Chicago but would LOVE to go sometime! And after reading this post, I just might have to convince the boy to take me there for 4th of July next year!

    ReplyDelete