Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 29: I Wish I May, I Wish I Might

Have this wish I wish tonight....

I have plenty of wishes....sometimes they are fleeting, sometimes they are something I wish for on a daily basis.


  • I wish that I could avoid sweets. 
  • I wish I had stronger will power.
  • I wish I was smarter about my spending.
  • I wish I had made positive changes sooner in my life.
  • I wish I could see all of my friends and family whenever the mood strikes.
  • I wish I had longer hair.
  • I wish I had a chin that didn't rebel and break out from time to time.
  • I wish that I could get paid to blog, party plan, style people, and organize.
  • I wish that I had someone to style and organize me.
  • I wish that I had the wardrobe of a fashionista so I wouldn't be wearing polos everyday to work.
  • I wish I could replace my previous shoe wardrobe with shoes that still fit.
  • I wish I was better at getting up with my first alarm so I'm not rushing around in the morning.
There are many more wishes that I have, but those fleeting thoughts go from my mind faster than I can type and I'm a little superstitious to not reveal some of my bigger wishes.



No comments:

Post a Comment