Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 24: Something I've Learned

In this life, I have picked up some little nuggets of knowledge. Some I have to re-learn every now again, but all worthwhile knowledge.


  1. The sidewalk will always win and gravity is a heartless b*tch.
  2. Pepto Bismal chewables can turn your tongue black.
  3. Sunrises and sunsets should be enjoyed and shared.
  4. Relaxation is the simplest pleasure.
  5. Puppy loving always makes you smile.
  6. Your mom and dad really have your best interests at heart and no amount of eye rolling will change that.
  7. Living in regret is not really living.
  8. Every person in my life serves a purpose.
  9. Everything happens for a reason.
  10. A humid cold is colder than a Denver cold and a humid hot is hotter than Denver hot.
  11. Reality TV is not reality, it's surreality.
  12. Life's too short, so don't do something you don't want to do.
  13. Laughter is the best medicine.
  14. My friends are the family that I got to hand pick.
  15. I don't always have to be right.



No comments:

Post a Comment