- The sidewalk will always win and gravity is a heartless b*tch.
- Pepto Bismal chewables can turn your tongue black.
- Sunrises and sunsets should be enjoyed and shared.
- Relaxation is the simplest pleasure.
- Puppy loving always makes you smile.
- Your mom and dad really have your best interests at heart and no amount of eye rolling will change that.
- Living in regret is not really living.
- Every person in my life serves a purpose.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- A humid cold is colder than a Denver cold and a humid hot is hotter than Denver hot.
- Reality TV is not reality, it's surreality.
- Life's too short, so don't do something you don't want to do.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- My friends are the family that I got to hand pick.
- I don't
alwayshave to be right.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Blog Challenge Day 24: Something I've Learned
In this life, I have picked up some little nuggets of knowledge. Some I have to re-learn every now again, but all worthwhile knowledge.
Penned by Ana Peters