So WHAT if...
- I had frosting for dinner Monday night and marshmallows for dinner last night? When you have yogurt and open face turkey sandwiches on rice cakes, you've got some calories to spare.
- I am content with frosting as dinner? It's my favorite consistency. Not baby food, but more of a FroYo/mashed potato/frosting/smoothie type. I swear if all food was like that, I would have no problem having a balance diet.
- I got birthday thank you cards for my office mates? They had cupcakes on them and it wasn't until I was back in the office that I saw the cupcakes had a candle in them. I'll take it like lighting a candle in vigil for my departure. I'm delusional enough in my grandeur.
- I keep contemplating getting a legit blog design? I get gun shy when it comes to making the decision though. I can't justify a blog design over lattes. Priorities until mama gets a bigger paycheck or a sugar daddy. Cross your fingers for both.
- I am excited to start my new job? I get to organize and color coordinate objectively. Hence why my life is a little cray cray but work life is legit Container Store and Martha Stewart labeled and contained.
- I am just posting my SWW after lunch? Lots to do away from the desk like visiting with soon-to-be-former co-workers.