If there's one post I'm sure to do, you know it's linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew".
So WHAT if...
- I have managed to schedule an entire week of posts? I only wrote this first So What before saving and then edited this before posting.
- I got nearly identical glasses? If they look good, they're made well, why not just kind of update the look?
- My glasses are red? I know, you may be thinking Sally Jesse Raphael, but since it's dark, you can't really tell. But it's there, so it's sassy.
- I only watch DVR and reruns of sitcoms? Really, it makes me watch less TV during the week. Well, that and a good book.
- I am ridiculously into the series from Game of Thrones? I'm on book three of this fantasy medieval series and cannot put it down. Which is good because it's 1200 pages.
- I'm so excited for the new Challenge: Battle of the Exes? If you don't know that Real World/Road Rules has a competition series, then you need to get on it because this season, they are teammates with their exes. And fueled with booze and jealousy. It's going to be oh so good.
- I secretly want to marry CT and have all of his babies? It's only secretly (well, blog-so-secretly) because he's a little cray cray, a little too meat head, but he drops his R's, has a rockin' bod, and gorgeous eyes. Swoon.
- I fear for Leah's over processed and teased hair? If you watch Teen Mom 2, please comment and discuss. Also? Is it just me or does Chelsea wear a wig in some scenes?
- Speaking of Teen Mom, how does Keiffer think that he doesn't deserve to be arrested for man-handling Janelle? Really? You don't think that you should be held accountable for your actions? Janelle, just RUN away from him. Fast.
- I'm torn between wearing my cute shoes and not wanting to lug them to and from work? I'm not going to walk a mile in them and destroy the tips. It'll have to be a 2-pair ensemble.
- I have lamed out on my blog design? I got frustrated that the hyperlinks don't display differently. I'll get around to updating the look at some point, but not today, not this week. But you guys don't come here for the design, right? It's the content, I'm sure.
Go link up with Mrs. Dew and get a cuteness overload from KP catching snowflakes on her tongue!