Linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and saying SO WHAT!
So WHAT if...
- This is my first blog post of the week? I had Monday off, yesterday was busy at work, and well, I didn't do it.
- My mom scolded me for using "tards" in a blog post title? I asked if she read the post to see that I was copying another blogger's post into mine and that wouldn't be fair to change her product. My mom didn't read the post. I told her to scold once fully informed.
- I'm back to eating all the delicious food after only a week? I know I said that I was in for the long haul and it's easy, but really, I wasn't doing it for any other reason that showing people that it could be done. And it was cramping my social life. Moving on.
- I am considering becoming a Caps fan? I was only a mediocre (at best) Avs fan and I don't actually own any Avs gear. I figure I should have at least some fan gear for my new home, yes?
- I still have no idea where I'm going to live? I have some time, but not a whole lot. I'll figure it out because I'll have to figure it out.
- I have already filed my taxes? The day I get my W-2, I'm online and filling out the forms to get my money back. I'm a simple filer, so it's cake, easy, and gets me some money I was gracious enough to loan the government interest free.
- I may have suffered minor brain damage by completing my DC return by hand? It was my first time not using software and I was skeptical (read: brain damaged) sifting through the information, but once I went line by line, it was cake.
- I'm going to get rid of my precious DVR? Mama needs to save as much dough as possible given that the gravy train is over on January 27.
- I have an insane DVD collection? If I don't have cable, then I'll have DVDs to watch while my shows are loading on my computer. Win-win.
- My DVD collection has a lot of animated movies? They warm your heart and make you giggle. Why wouldn't you have them?