Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So What Wednesday


Linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and saying SO WHAT!

So WHAT if...
  • This is my first blog post of the week? I had Monday off, yesterday was busy at work, and well, I didn't do it.
  • My mom scolded me for using "tards" in a blog post title? I asked if she read the post to see that I was copying another blogger's post into mine and that wouldn't be fair to change her product. My mom didn't read the post. I told her to scold once fully informed.
  • I'm back to eating all the delicious food after only a week? I know I said that I was in for the long haul and it's easy, but really, I wasn't doing it for any other reason that showing people that it could be done.  And it was cramping my social life. Moving on.
  • I am considering becoming a Caps fan? I was only a mediocre (at best) Avs fan and I don't actually own any Avs gear. I figure I should have at least some fan gear for my new home, yes?
  • I still have no idea where I'm going to live? I have some time, but not a whole lot. I'll figure it out because I'll have to figure it out. 
  • I have already filed my taxes? The day I get my W-2, I'm online and filling out the forms to get my money back. I'm a simple filer, so it's cake, easy, and gets me some money I was gracious enough to loan the government interest free.
  • I may have suffered minor brain damage by completing my DC return by hand? It was my first time not using software and I was skeptical (read: brain damaged) sifting through the information, but once I went line by line, it was cake.
  • I'm going to get rid of my precious DVR? Mama needs to save as much dough as possible given that the gravy train is over on January 27.
  • I have an insane DVD collection? If I don't have cable, then I'll have DVDs to watch while my shows are loading on my computer. Win-win.
  • My DVD collection has a lot of animated movies? They warm your heart and make you giggle. Why wouldn't you have them?

4 comments:

  1. You should get Netflix + Roku box and stream to your TV. I got rid of cable for a few years and didn't miss it one bit with that combo (would still do it now, but Eric likes his sports). Plus, if you're an Amazon Prime subscriber, you get a bunch of free streaming stuff through them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a DVD player in 4 years. And I do my taxes as soon as I get my W-2...I usually have my money before anyone else files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tards.BAHAHAHA! Oh wait, that's not funny ANA! Come compliment my new blog layout plz and TY. xo miss your self

    ReplyDelete
  4. We file as soon as we have all of our paperwork.

    I'm on day 3 of no dairy. I want cheese!

    ReplyDelete