Public Gym Rules:
- Do not stand stark naked in the middle of three mirrors drying your hair. That's a sight I can't unsee and I can't look at anything but the floor which makes it hard to do, well, anything.
- Do not keep the door to the sauna open because you want to do your ab workout in a heated environment. I will shut the door when I'm going to use the sauna for its intent: my nap.
- Do not sit on the bench chatting about some disease. Not only are you taking up valuable real estate for my bags, you also make me want to do a 2319 on your skank because you're near me.
- Do not sit in the locker room on your phone. Because you can easily have a conversation clothed and out of the locker room if you took the time to get dressed and get out of the locker room.
- Do not stand as naked as possible for as long as possible. Even though you're not standing in front of three mirrors, you are behind a blind corner and that is, again, a sight I can't unsee.
- If you're in the locker room with subordinates, turn around and walk out. Just come back in 5 minutes. Those people are hurrying up to get out of there and you should have a private locker room.
- If you're in the locker room with your superiors, know their schedule and avoid their workout plan. It'll save the awkward turnaround/rush scenario described above.
- No one in your office wants to see/know what you look like sans suit, so be quick with the change.
Yeah, I said it.