I cannot believe it's that time of the week when I link up with Shannon at L.A.I.D. and say SO WHAT!
So WHAT if...
- Sometimes I feel like my twitter/blogger friends are IRL? It's creepy, I know, but with social media making convos easy, I can't help it.
- I can't believe it's Wednesday? Getting home from CO on Monday really messes with my mind.
- I really wish I was a faster reader? I'm in the middle of Game of Thornes and I only have 4 days left on it from the library. Looks like I will be making a purchase at the nook store soon.
- I know that I complain a lot? And I wish I could hashtag my life with #firstworldproblems.
- I hashtag text messages? It's the closest thing I have to sarcasm font.
- I travel pretty much every other weekend in the summer? I don't mean to, but with a three-day weekend every other week, it makes it hard not to day little trips here and there.
- My next weekend trip is to Laingsburg, MI? So, don't be so envious that I travel because if you google map that town, you still have to zoom out quite a ways to find out that it's near Lansing. And it's where the padre y step-madre reside...for now.
- I am basically living on a smoothie diet? It's not that I think a liquid "diet" is what I need, I'm just addicted to my Ninja Master Prep and love using it. It's like ice cream for breakfast. Who can blame me?
- I just got scared by my boss at my office? She never comes around and sure enough she comes around when I'm blogging. #atleastitwasnttwitterorfacebook
And on that note, you should link up with Shannon and say you own SO WHAT.