Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So What Wednesday





So what if...


  • I thought people that got up before 5:00am to workout were wack-a-doos and now I'm one of them? It's when I can fit it in everyday. I don't know a doctor that takes appointments or a friend that wants to hang out at that ungodly hour, so I'm always free.
  • I got part of my motivation from watching I Used to Be Fat and Heavy? If their whiny butts can make it to the gym and through workouts, why can't I?
  • I really enjoy going to bed around 9:00pm? I'm actually getting killer sleep, I feel like I've slept longer than I have, and I'm getting at least 7 hours now. 
  • I bring three bags into work? Technically one is my purse (ginormous) and one is my gym bag, but really I don't want to leave some things here overnight since I use them at home and it's impractical to have two of some things.
  • I have no idea what to get my dad for his birthday and it might have to be a gift card? He claims he doesn't like to shop, but I don't know a man that can't find something he "needs" at Home Depot.
  • I didn't get a snow day yesterday? I was just really cold for those few minutes between the office and my car. With seat heaters and the right winter apparel that every Colorado resident should own, it's not too bad.
  • I constantly update my blogger dashboard at work hoping that someone will blog? I want something to read that won't make my brain liquefy.
Now, head over to Life After I "Dew" to link up and say your So Whats.



1 comment:

  1. Is it sad that I miss going to the gym at 5 am?! Hmm...maybe that will be one of next weeks so whats!

    ReplyDelete