Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award Winner

Emily over at bubble baths & shopping bags awarded my the Stylish Blogger Award!






Thank you, Mizz E!


Fun fact: Mizz E is moving to Denver....just as I'm leaving...Hey, Ashley, blogging meet up for the newbie in town even if I can't make it, m'kay?


Here are the rules:
1. Link back and thank the fabulous person who bestowed the amazing award on you (done and done)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 7 other deserving and great bloggers
4. Contact the awarded bloggers to let them know of their award!

Seven Things About Me
  1. I have freckles on my eyeballs. My doctor took some space-age pictures of my retinas and I have freckles apparently.
  2. I am a not so secret geek. Watson on Jeopardy? Yes, I rushed home to watch it in real-time. No DVR for that. 
  3. I am a true prep, but my laziness wins out over planning the perfect polo/khaki/loafer combos. But I can (and do) wear pearl earrings with almost everything.
  4. I'm not permitted to take Harry with me to DC. Blessing for Harry since he'll get to keep being his fat cat little self with my mom and grandma while I flit around our nation's capital.
  5. I love 1990s Saturday Night Live. I'll watch other seasons, but my heart will always belong to Chris Farley, David Spade, Mike Meyers, Adam Sandler, and Rob Schneider.
  6. I'm not nostalgic with certain keepsakes, but will keep a pair of shoes because they remind me of the specific event that I bought them for to wear.
  7. I think my favorite show right now is Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen because it's all about all of my other favorite shows.
Other Stylish Bloggers That I Bestow This Award Upon
(a/k/a Other Blogs You Should Follow)


2 comments:

  1. I just posted a blog with 7 random things about me and my blog selections. Thanks for the blogger award! :)

    ReplyDelete