So WHAT if...
- I have no idea where I will be living in a month? I have a month to find a place or have a nervous breakdown. My money is on both.
- I met passive aggressive behavior with more passive aggressive behavior? I store my gym/get ready bag in a locker that has a sign on it that says "Daily use only. No overnight storage." Someone moved the sign over the handle
thinking I can't read,so naturally, I had to write on there that the locker is empty from 5:00pm to 7:30am. I stopped myself from writing all over it clearly showing that I was ok to store my bag in there on a daily and that it's not in there overnight. We'll see how this transitions. (I also have the ammo that there are 7 other lockers to choose from and I highly doubt that there are 7 other people using those lockers at any one time.
- I told a mini-story in my last so what? It's my blog, I do what I want.
- I totally just went all only-child on that last so what? I am one and I always will be.
- I sometimes wish that I had siblings? I could have someone else to commiserate with when my parents drive me nuts.
- I plan on going to bed around 8:00pm tonight? I would take a nap after work, but that just makes me stay up late and es no bueno por Ana and her 4:30am alarm.
- I had a 40 minute dream trying to convince people in the blogging world that I could skip bootcamp this morning? I was basically told that it was one hour and I shouldn't wimp out and aim for perfect attendance at something. (Hello, high school and a truancy rate that was only ignored by administration because I carried a near 4.0.)
- I really want to tell my barista that she can't pull off blonde? It's a brassy, yellow color that does nothing for her skin tone.(Seriously, I have a view into the Starbucks from my desk and the lights reflect off of it as a blaring reminder to me that I don't like it.)