- I contemplated writing this yesterday, but ended up not doing so because I realized that I would still have to link up to Shannon at Life After I 'Dew'. You should, too.
- I have managed to plan everything for the week into one day. I don't know why or how it happened, but here I sit with nothing else the rest of the week, but everything today.
- I hit snooze. A lot. I needed some extra zzz's this morning and really, how can you not want to cuddle with this longer?
|Too. Freaking. Presh.|
- I get giggle fits when I have to put Harry in the Cone of Shame. He's blissfully unaware of his surroundings and the enormity of the cone in relation to everything around him.
|I try not to giggle, but I can't help it.|
- I have Friday off and could not be more excited for the forecast high of 58 degrees!! That'll be warm enough to hose down my mag chloride/dirt coated car just for another coating to be applied by snow predicted for Monday.
- I cannot believe it's only Wednesday. It's not like this week has been rough at work, but really more like the passage of time has slowed to a crawl. Which, really, should be great, but why can't time slow down during the fun parts, not the mundane?
- I throw in another Dumb & Dumber reference and say that I can't remember a time since that movie came out that when anyone asks what the Soup du Jour is or Soup of the Day, I (or any/everyone else with me) will say, "Mmmm. That sounds good, I'll have some of that," before the choices are given.