Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So What Wednesday

So what if...
  • I hit snooze no less than 6 times today? 
  • I am minimally accessorized?
  • I'm in the standard (read: boring) uniform of slacks and an oxford?
  • I want to be snuggled up watching Dumb and Dumber?
  • I can quote multiple scenes, in order of their occurrence, from Dumb and Dumber?
  • I still laugh at Dumb and Dumber?
  • I don't have explanations this week?
  • I did my taxes the day I got my W-2 so I can start spending my refund on a vacation?
  • I want a vacation on a beach that's all-inclusive?
Now, go over to Life After I "Dew" to link up!

4 comments:

  1. i love that this entire post was about Dumb and Dumber... we went to aspen last year on vacation and found out that most of that movie was filmed in Breckenridge rather than aspen... did you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE dumb & dumber, i can quote it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got Dumb and DUmber on Bluray last weekend...glad you appreciate it too. And man I love changing things up :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a Rhode Island'er (okay a transplant but I have been here like 20 years now...) we LOVE Dumb & Dumber -- no really, we REALLY love it, make constant referrences to it in our everyday lives, and laugh at it hysterically every time we watch it like it's the first time we have seen it...
    Great post!
    ♥Cyn♥

    ReplyDelete