Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OB. SESSED.

For whatever menopausal reason, Mother Nature hasn't tried to even give a hint of fall here in Denver. We have temperatures in the 80s/90s all week. This is problematic because I am OB. SESSED. with fall.

I want to wear jacket, scarves, cozy sweaters, amazing boots, the list goes on and on! But with weather like this, I'll be pitting out any shirt I put on. Instead, I will have to exercise my inner-fashionista on here to make sure she doesn't go all crazy.

Here's what I am OB. SESSED. with this week: BOOTS!

I went shopping with A Colorado Cupcake awhile back and got some black boots from Target. I was so excited to wear them! After a few short weeks, I realized I really, really, really wanted the tan boots, too!

My literal obsession. I have dreams about ensembles to wear these with.
The best part about these little $34.99 dreams? The have a colored zipper up the back!
Too. Freaking. Cute.
I wore these little numbers out with skinny dark denim jeans and a structured grey jacket/frilly white top combo. The best part about this whole outfit was that while I was in ALDO, the store clerks commented on my boots and asked me where I got them. Before I could say, Tar-Jay, the other clerk popped in and said Steve Madden! They look almost like those expensive leather editions that even people that look at shoes all day mistook them for their pricier inspirations!


Now if Mother Nature could cooperate, I could start rocking these boots all over town!

3 comments:

  1. Those boots are adorable! I cannot believe they're only $34.99...I love a good boot at a good price. But I agree, fall is my favorite season and the weather totally needs to cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for fall and to buy some fabulous new boots! I love the ones you picked out. :)

    ReplyDelete