Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall Is In The Air

Reading the posts of my fellow bloggers A Colorado Cupcake and Candy Coated Cupcake, (don't have a sweet tooth yet? Well, read their blogs and you will!) I have fallen in love with fall all over again. ACC and CCC both talked about the PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte, btw) at Starbucks and how it's the unofficial official sign that fall is here.

I couldn't help but change up the background and decor of my blog because the modified damask was a little too drab for my favorite time of year. Sure, the reasons for my love affair with Autumn have changed ( I don't get a "back to school" wardrobe overhaul), but the core points come through every year.
The changing colors of the leaves....


A little latte...





Anything cable knit...

And of course, there's always FOOTBALL!!!!!

I love the orange jerseys for my team, the Denver Broncos, even more with fall foliage!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out I love the new blog design. It's very fall inspired. I'm so glad that you've found my "voice" in blog form. I'm sure it's been much missed HAHA. Anyway, GO BRONCOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my comment disappeared. Either that or you get 2 totally awesome comments from the lovely me. :)
    Thank so much for the blog love. So much fun! As for the PSL (since you're clearly in the know), it's what gets me through my days away from Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe MAN i loved back to school shopping shooot! Watching football as I type ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog- I love it! I am so excited for fall as well, especially because of latte's and football :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete