Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

H2O Tour with Brad Paisley & Co.

This weekend, I went to the H2O Tour as it made a stop through Denver. I love country music, so with the chance to see Brad Paisely, Darius Rucker, and Justin Moore, I had to make it!

To my surprise, there was also a side stage that would have Steel Magnolia, Josh Thompson, and Easton Corbin playing, too! The best part about that was that all three of them were general admission, so I was thisclose!!

We also had some surprise visitors from Darius and Brad, too! It was great to see some of my favorite country acts live and up close. I just wish more acts would do the same every once in awhile!

Steel Magnolia telling me to lay right here and they will ease my mind
Josh Thompson after he got some embellishments from Megan from Steel Magnolia

I don't care how country I need to be to be with Easton Corbin

Darius Rucker joining in with Easton

Brad Paisley throwing rolls around stage while Easton played "Roll with It"

It was the last day for Steel Magnolia, Josh Thompson, and Easton Corbin, but I have no doubt that Mr. Paisley put together other great acts from country music to take their place. If you have a chance to see this tour, get out and get your tickets!

2 comments: