Linking up with Mrs. Dew at Life After I "Dew" for some so whatting...Olympic Edition
So WHAT if...
- I'm making up for Shannon's complete lack of Olympic watching? Legit on all the time...in the office, at home, on my phone. UHHB-SESSED.
- I tear up when someone wins a medal? The pure joy that their expression shows their hard work and sacrifice paid off.
- I think that the Fab Five gymnasts were playing Super Troopers Meow last night? Tell me they didn't all say Team USA when it was weird. Like, "I'm just happy that I am breathing for Team USA." Weird.
- I still cried when the Fab Five won gold? Sure, I knew they had already won, but day-um I heart the Olympics.
- I love me a good Olympic montage? Give me a back story, tell me their struggles, and for the love of Pete, NBC, please shed some light on the hotties from other countries.
- I love and hate that these games are the social media olympics, too? There's live tweeting, iPhone apps, breaking news on TV, and really I can't look away, but mad that I know the endings.
- I love love love love love love watching the parents in the stands? Aly, I'm looking at you. Your mom looks like she's having a painful orgasm watching you compete. And then there's Michael Phelps mom, Debbie. She's just so proud of her little boy.
- I audibly UGH when I hear Ryan Seacrest? What the hell does Ryan Seacrest have to do with sports, the Olympics, or London? There are no Kardashians, there are no musicians (that would actually interview with him), and no Bieber. Step away from the Olympics.
- I think that Allison Schmitt and Michael Phelps should go ahead, fall in love, and have many freakishly tall, a tad horse faced offspring. I mean, c'mon. It's a fairy tale. It's meant to be.
|Amiright or amiright?|
Link up with Shannon and say your own so whats!