Life After I "Dew" to say SO WHAT!
So WHAT if...
- I keep forgetting what day of the week it is? I mean, legit did not realize it was Wednesday today.
- I'm pretty sure that I should not be so happy to wear leggings to work? There all too comfortable that when I have to dress up again, I'm going to hate life.
- Even though Christian Bale throws temper tantrums on set, he's really a class act? Bruce Wayne in the flesh visited all the victims of the shooting in Aurora. I heart Batman.
- I'm a little scared to see The Dark Knight Rises? Not because I think a shooting will happen again, but because I remember the anxiety from watching The Dark Knight that made me never want to go to Gotham ever.
- I'm sleep deprived? I had a great weekend in Philly. (More on that later.) Which means that little sleep happened for me this weekend. Whatever. I'll sleep when I'm dead.
- I am so.freaking.excited. for the Olympics? I mean, in a little over 48 hours I will be plunked down in front of my TV watching the Opening Ceremonies.
- I plan on having the TV on or recording the Games? Granted, all the good stuff airs in prime time, but I love watching any medal ceremony and obscure sports.
- I have the delusion still to become an Olympian? With sports like curling, archery, weightlifting, and shooting, I could do it without being super human fit like swimmers or runners.
- USA!! USA!! USA!!
Oh and go look at the Olympians I'll be stalking at the Games this year at my post USA! USA! USA!