Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

USA! USA! USA!


I have a fever. That fever is for the Olympics and Team USA. This fever is only going to get worse over the next 60 days.

Yes, the Opening Ceremonies are July 27 and I'm ready for them.

In anticipation (and fueled by his Vogue cover), I stalked Ryan Lochte on the Team USA page for NBC Sports. Which led to the stalking of the other Team USA athletes.

Here's what I've found in the hot factor for Team USA. Talk about being patri-HOT-tic.

You're welcome.

Ryan Lochte, Swimmer via NBC Sports
Soren Thompson, Fencing via NBC Sports
Merrill Moses, Water Polo via NBC Sports
John Isner, Tennis via NBC Sports
There are many more, but they don't photograph well slash I'm just trying to get this post out without drooling over my keyboard.

God bless America for these gifts we will receive in 60 days.

4 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for the Olympics too! And these pictures are awesome. Go Team USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I liked you. It is entirely possible that I have had the Olympics on my calendar since, um, the last Olympics. It's the only time that I find myself watching water polo matches in the middle of a Sunday afternoon between 2 random countries and think to myself "how did this happen?" And then think "Shut UP Self, it's the Olympics." Team USA!

    ReplyDelete