Linking up after a little hiatus with Mrs. Dew at Life After I "Dew" for a little So Whatting...
So WHAT if...
- I took a hiatus. I mean, really, it's been hard to focus on...oh! something shiny!...what was I saying?
- I am back because I got called out by my cupcake kindred spirit Caitlyn? She sees these So Whats as a herald to the weekend and we all know that sometimes it's the little things that get us through the week.
- I am obsessed with acquiring a house on Chesapeake Bay? Legit straight out of Wedding Crashers. I know that it was filmed there, but damn, crab cakes and football IS what Maryland does. (Or in my case, crabs and dock-side sitting.)
- The only way I could get through my Google Reader was marking all as read? Sometimes, I can't get through everything and, let's be honest, all 500+ posts I was behind on are not all that captivating.
- I clearly wasn't talking about you, reader of my blog? I mean, of course I read every one of your posts regularly, even though I sometimes am left speechless as to comments.
- I read over 1200 pages in less than a week? Thanks to the Fifty Shades series, I had to read it. If you're reading this and we're related by blood or marriage, please never acknowledge that you know that I read these or tell me that you have even looked at the synopsis. If we aren't related in any way, READ THEM. You're welcome.
- I am beyond excited to move in a month? I know, it's moving and it will suck big time and I will complain, but the place is amazing and I get my bed of awesome from Colorado.
Go link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and say your So Whats!