Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Football Fridays


I know that I posted about the Bad Ass Unicorns yesterday and how awesome they are, but since it's kickoff weekend for regular season college football, I thought I would write a little about everything I'm excited about this weekend in football...so here goes...

Football Friday Faves

  • All the adorable posts I'll see from the SEC bloggers for their game day outfits and their amazing tailgates slash goodies. Seriously, Colorado State needs to get on that. There's nothing wrong with looking cute AND watching football.
  • That fall is around the corner which means this heat (which, it's supposed to top 90 in DC today) can take a hike.
  • The Rocky Mountain Showdown! CSU Rams take on the CU Buffs in the interstate rivalry game...and also the only game I care about for the Rams during the season.
  • Cowboy Classic: Michigan v. Alabama. These are two powerhouse teams meeting up the first week. It's gonna be good.
  • And last, Wyoming at Texas. Even though I can't handle the Longhorns, I don't like the Cowboys much more. That, and Texas (as in any team from the state) is always good to watch.
  • This is really just a warm-up week to the first week of regular season play for the NFL and the Bad Ass Unicorns to take shape.
  • And even though it's not football, I'm excited to see the Nats play tonight to keep in the hunt for first place in the National League.
What are your Football Friday Faves? Let's hear it!


1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, I'm pretty excited/nervous for the Michigan vs Alabama game! I'm also ready for a cool down in the weather sometime in the near future. Bring on the football weather. (:

    ReplyDelete