Side note: Today she has a guest post. I die. B be hysterical and the woman I imagine myself to be when I get around to popping out kids.
So WHAT if...
- I wore my wellys into work today and it wasn't raining? Luck favors the prepared, so you're welcome for having a dry commute in, asshats.
- I take time to come to the realization that seeing the ex is a bad idea and accomplishes nothing? Sometimes I really want to get the last word in, but it doesn't matter. Back to ignoring him.
- I like to be courted? Bullet number two was helped by the fact that a gent is courting me in all the ways a gent should (and the ex didn't). Boys, take notes: open doors, be on time, plan the dates, walk street side, offer your jacket, find out about her, ask her out in person, don't be a douche.
- All of the things listed in number three are a small percentage of the present gent's actions on the first date? Dude got a second date. Earn it.
- I forget that this is what a gent is supposed to do? Sometimes my life is a little cray cray - not Snooki/Dina cray cray, but more playing college cray cray - so I easily forget that a gent should court a lady.
- I snickered when I referred to myself as a lady? Clearly, I can be one, but I also called people asshats in this post, so there's some refinement needed.
- I'm going a little risque with the costume? I'm not letting my Snooki out, so I'll be in leggings, bloomers, spanks, and undies to make sure that doesn't happen.
- I let someone decide on my costume for me? I'm really good at brainstorming, but bad at the follow through. Especially without a car to take me to 5 different stores to find what I'm looking for.
Go link up with Life After I "Dew" and say SO WHAT!