Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hair-Spiration

So, if you follow any of my pins on Pinterest, you know I've been pinning hair-spirations for my first hair appointment in 6 months. (Don't judge.)







So here's what we had to work with:
That's two days, two workouts and a blow dry post-gym. (Don't judge.) I have shorter "layers" in the front than the back. (Layers is a loose term for "breakage".)
Here's the salon's style. Not my fave, so I re-did it. The color is less yellow and still looks natural.

This pic also has makeup on my face. I'm also rocking a little more straight a la JSimp.
I ended up taking 3" off the length in the back to match my front "layers". I like that my hair is the same length, can still rock a pony, and keeps me blonde. I still want to grow out my hair, but at least it looks like I upkeep my hair unlike my 6 month hiatus.


1 comment: