Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So What Wednesday


Linking up with Shannon at "Life After I Dew" for some more so whats....

So WHAT if...

  • I expected to have a "Bless you" from my fellow Metro riders this morning when I sneezed? Then again, I would have made stink eyes as someone on the train that was sneezing. But hey, I sneezed into my elbow, not the hand I would touch anything with.
  • I am beyond excited to be a bridesmaid again? This is number will be #6, but that doesn't matter. You know the one that you can seamlessly hang out with? Can laugh with, cry with, laugh some more, shop, road trip, visit, be away from, and all in a span that doesn't change anything because no matter how much you change, she's changed just as much and we are closer as the years pass.
  • I'm planning Friendsgiving and I'm obsessing over what to make? I love to make the entire meal, but given my small apartment, we're having a progressive Friendsgiving which means that I only need to bring a couple of my favorite dishes. But in the mean time, I want to make all of them?
  • I have no idea what I'm going to do for Christmas? I don't know when I would go back to CO, if it would be around Christmas or before, or after. I have the time and work picks up the tab on airfare, but the time away from work is what kills me. 
  • I have no idea who that person is that wrote that last So What? I mean, really, I'm not one to die to work. I'm more of the, it's time off, I'm not working mindset.But yet, there's so much to be done. Oy.
  • I'm ridiculously behind in blog reading and commenting? I can stalk a little, comment a little, but mostly, I'm limited to twitter stalking at this point because my attention span doesn't last past 140 characters.
  • I succumbed this morning and had some caffeine? I am nodding off at my desk everyday, feel like I need a nap, and I'm not falling asleep any faster. I'm not going to slam a Red Bull or anything, but a cup of coffee or a soda won't kill me if I have one a day. 
  • I plan on having to go back to my doctor-advised sleep cocktail? Advil PM and melatonin will help to get back to sleeping 8 hours since I've jolted my system with caffeine. I know that won't last, but I know that's an out if I need it.
  • I am wicked pumped to be going back to Boston this weekend for Halloween? We're dressing up as baseball players a la A League of Their Own. But, apparently, whomever made the costume doesn't know woman proportions, so I will get to channel my future housewife self and tailor our costumes.
  • I am so glad that I suffered through a DC summer to not have a snowstorm to deal with today? Colorado had record highs near 80 on Monday and currently have a snowstorm parked over them. Suckers.
  • I kind of miss that snow? Not enough to want to live it in real life, but enough to know that it's gorgeous, makes the world quiet, and makes you want to be cozy by a fire.

2 comments:

  1. It's just common courtesy to say Bless You to someone, asshat or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been way behind on blog reading/commenting, though it's because I gave birth a week ago. :) (I'm @bee_sewing)

    How could no one say 'bless you' when you sneeze?

    ReplyDelete