Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Teaser for my Fourth of July Post

I know I have yet to post about my Fourth in the nation's capital, but it's only because I celebrate 'Merica for an entire week.

That's right. I am celebrating from Saturday to Saturday this year.

Here's a preview of how I'm capping off my weeklong celebration of 'Merica's 235th birthday:
Those mortars are going to launch....
ALL OF THIS.
To 80's and 90's rock. As I'm typing, "We Built This City on Rock 'n Roll" is rocking my world.

Disclaimer: I won't be anywhere near fire unless it's to roast marshmallows at the fire pit. This party also has strict if-you're-lighting-explosives-you're-not-drinking to prevent maiming, destruction, and general idiocy.

Also, I want to be a firework namer. There's "Get'in Down in China Town", "Mortar Mayhem", "Show of Force", and "Black Mamba". My guess is that "SEAL Team Six" will be rocking next year.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment