You know the drill...Shannon at Life After I Dew hosts this weekly post.
So WHAT if...
- I am about to stress rant on you? It's what is running through my mind.
- I have two work days left before I'm on the road for work and then a week of vacation. Needless to say, I've got a lot to get done in the form of work.
- I am dreading Arizona? Not for the heat. Not for the jet lag. But because I will probably have to do 6am conference calls. That's right. SIX O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING.
- I will put up with the 6am conference calls? Not because it's, you know, my job, but because it's better than while on vacation.
- I can. not. wait. for vacation? I mean, I have cute surprises for my fellow vacationers, cute suits, cute dresses, oh and, you know, like the BEACH.
- I don't know when or how to pack for two weeks? I will be town for about 12 hours, where only about 9 of those will be usable in between the trips. So, I've got to be ready to go.
- I will make obsessive lists and lay out every day's outfit with accessories? For both trips? It makes sure I don't forget something vital like, you know, a bra. (Lesson learned. The hard way.)
Happy Hump Day, folks! And make it over to Shannon's blog.