- I'm late in posting this today? I actually had work this morning! (Shocker if you know me.)
- I don't have a fashionista follow up of what I'm wearing today? It's non de plus, so I don't think it deserves blog space.
- I'm sickly addicted to SororityGirlProblems on twitter? She had insights that I might share from time to time.
- I'm sickly addicted to Angry Birds? I downloaded a "lite" version and was so addicted in the first three levels that I downloaded the full version and it was my first app that I paid to download.
- I play Angry Birds in the doctor's office? It's not like they're punctual with seeing me when my appointment is at 10:30 and the doctor doesn't come in the room until 11:00. It's only fair. Oh, and homeboy loves Angry Birds.
- I decide to stick to only the four food groups for the rest of the year? It's the Elf food groups, so I'm covered.
- I get really excited that one of the blogs I followed used my idea? Jessica over at Stilettos & a Fishing Pole had a Tacky Christmas Party. In the planning phase, she solicited ideas for her adult signature beverage and I suggested "Holiday Hangover". Get it? Hangover because of the alcohol and from all the holiday parties and cheer that drains you? I thought it was awesome. Hence, why I'm so giddy. It's like getting tweeted back on twitter.
- I'm a little too excited about the idea usage? I'm seriously having a better day because of it.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
So What Wednesdays
Penned by Ana Peters