SO WHAT if...
- I'm a tad late to work this morning? I look fabulous.
- I do my makeup at my desk? I wear big sunglasses into work, no one sees me, and I don't have any work to do. (Literally, I'm at the mercy of what people file.)
- I'm still buying things for myself even though it's almost Christmas? I had to stretch my imagination for the things on my list anyway and I'm not getting things from my list.
- I have a Starbucks cold drink cup but have not intention of putting coffee of any sort in it? I really like to drink my water through a straw and how can you resist the candy cane straw?
- I have aspirations of Martha and Paula, but settle for easier recipes? They give me the inspiration, I just don't need to waste away my evenings in the kitchen.
- I make all those delicious things without gluten? I don't care if you can eat wheat because the things I'm serving for the masses taste good, if not better, than the stuff you're used to eating.
- I combine blog posts? It's my blog and I do what I want.
Here's what (mostly) I'm wearing this Wednesday. My dress has a little more grey and purple in it, but you get the idea.