Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge

 I found this little challenge by several means...first through B at I.M.T.L.Y. and then from The Life of Delta Daisies who got hers from Along the Way with V & J, who got her inspiration from so-and-so who got hers from whatshername. Basically, it's like a chain letter without the nasty ill wishes on someone who doesn't participate.

Anyway, here's what the challenge entails: blog once a day about different pre-determined subjects. Here's the list as we know it:

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Day 3-Your first love

Day 4-Your parents

Day 5-Your siblings

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 7-Favorite movies

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

Day 9-A picture of your friends

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

Day 11-Favorite tv shows

Day 12-What you believe

Day 13-Goals

Day 14-A picture you love

Day 15-Bible verse

Day 16-Dream house

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Day 18-Something you regret

Day 19-Something you miss

Day 20-Nicknames

Day 21-Picture of yourself

Day 22-Favorite city

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Day 24-Something you've learned

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Day 26-Picture of your family

Day 27-Pets

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Day 29-3 Wishes

Day 30-a picture





Without further adieu...
____________________
 Day 1: Me, myself and I - plus 15 random facts


Allow to introduce myself. My name is Humpty, pronounced with an Umpty. Jokes.

Welcome to my life as I know it! I started blogging here last year, but I have really gotten into it this year. Hopefully you enjoy my random thoughts!
From my Connecticut Wedding Weekend October 2010
  1. I am a (late) twenty-something living in Denver where I was born and raised. 
  2. I went to undergrad at Colorado State in Fort Collins, CO and earned my Masters from the University of Denver College of Law. 
  3. I am a Delta Delta Delta alumnae.
  4. I frequently change my hair color, although for the last year, I'm holding down the blonde quite well.
  5. I've always had a spaniel as a family pet. Elliott was my blondie from childhood, Harry's the poopy puppy now.
  6. Even though I am a Colorado native, I have never been skiing.
  7. I am certified to teach archery and windsurfing.
  8. I am OB. SESSED. with reality TV, especially of the Bravo incarnations.
  9. I am a self-professed nerd - from Harry Potter, to technology, to fashion.
  10. I love to travel and wish that I had the means to travel more.
  11. I'm a fan of the Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalance, and Colorado Rockies.
  12. I have one blessed life with family, friends, and adventures.
  13. I day dream. A lot.
  14. My favorite authors are Jen Lancaster and J.K. Rowling.
  15. My real name is Anastasia, but since everyone seems to mispronounce it when I was growing up, I go by Ana...although the animated movie helped, it was too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment