Anyway, here's what the challenge entails: blog once a day about different pre-determined subjects. Here's the list as we know it:
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
Without further adieu...
Day 1: Me, myself and I - plus 15 random facts
Allow to introduce myself. My name is Humpty, pronounced with an Umpty. Jokes.
Welcome to my life as I know it! I started blogging here last year, but I have really gotten into it this year. Hopefully you enjoy my random thoughts!
|From my Connecticut Wedding Weekend October 2010|
- I am a (late) twenty-something living in Denver where I was born and raised.
- I went to undergrad at Colorado State in Fort Collins, CO and earned my Masters from the University of Denver College of Law.
- I am a Delta Delta Delta alumnae.
- I frequently change my hair color, although for the last year, I'm holding down the blonde quite well.
- I've always had a spaniel as a family pet. Elliott was my blondie from childhood, Harry's the poopy puppy now.
- Even though I am a Colorado native, I have never been skiing.
- I am certified to teach archery and windsurfing.
- I am OB. SESSED. with reality TV, especially of the Bravo incarnations.
- I am a self-professed nerd - from Harry Potter, to technology, to fashion.
- I love to travel and wish that I had the means to travel more.
- I'm a fan of the Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalance, and Colorado Rockies.
- I have one blessed life with family, friends, and adventures.
- I day dream. A lot.
- My favorite authors are Jen Lancaster and J.K. Rowling.
- My real name is Anastasia, but since everyone seems to mispronounce it when I was growing up, I go by Ana...although the animated movie helped, it was too late.