Yep. It's Wednesday. And it's caught me by surprise again.
OK, well. Not completely by surprise, but yeah. You know.
I'm linking up with Shannon Life After I "Dew" to say SO WHAT?!
So WHAT if...
- I still haven't recapped Colorado? I mean, it happened. It was awesome. I'm back to real life.
- I chopped my locks? I'll get around to taking a picture when I'm not frustrated with the miscommunicated bang situation.
- I do have a couple of Pinterest inspired posts in the works? They will become pins themselves.
- I've had frosting for dessert? It's good for the soul.
- I had pizza for dinner Friday through Monday? It's good when you find a good GF crust. And banana peppers. You must have banana peppers.
- I'm pretty sure Aviva on Real Housewives of NYC is not crazy for developing anxiety? I think I'm getting up there.
- I sleep with my door closed at night? Every. Night. I had to really gear up just to crack it for air flow in the summer heat.
- I typically drink the majority of my eight eights (64 oz) of water from dinner to bedtime? Now you know why footie pajamas are not realistic for me.