Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So What Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for a long awaited So What sesh.


So WHAT if...

  • I took a mini-hiatus? I always take these breaks and always come back with a "what of it?" statement. It's why you love me and I love you.
  • I have contemplated two posts about my trip home? I need a good little wedding recap and a general catch up from my homeland.
  • I have yet to write said posts? I had to hit the ground running at work and I was zapped until this long weekend.
  • I had a long weekend because of a syphilitic man who got lost on his way to India? I tell myself it's for Chris Columbus who wrote The Goonies, directed Adventures in Babysitting, and produced the first three Harry Potters. Legit reasons for a national holiday.
  • I am so excited to get out my fall & winter wardrobe? I love layers!
  • I have no idea where I'm going to store said wardrobe? Right now, they are in tubs, but I need a massive clean out of spring/summer if I have any hope of space.
  • I can't handle post-a-day/pic-a-day challenges? I mean, this is my first post in how long? Let's not put deadlines on me.
  • I really want footie pajamas? Like, ridiculously bad. Although the lynch pin in the purchase is the zippering out to pee in the middle of the night have asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment