It's that time of the week when I say SO WHAT, but a thankful version in honor of Thanksgiving Day.
(Granted, if this were not an email, I would link to www.lifeafteridew.com, but you're going to have to do the work with cut & paste.)
So WHAT if...
• I'm thankful to have a couple of days off? Granted, I could be more productive at home, but being forced to relax is nice.
• I'm thankful I cannot eat gluten? Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, baklava, stuffing, green bean casserole, rolls, and gravy are off limits.
• I'm thankful I can modify all of those recipes, but don't? No need to make Thanksgiving more involved.
• I'm thankful I'm not cooking the meal this year? I'm only in charge of the yams because I can make it taste like Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls & Icing.
• I'm thankful I'm still not feeling well? Last week was bad, felt better by Friendsgiving, but I think that was more of eating my body into submission. Now that I'm back to normal, it's back to hating me.
• I'm thankful that this not feeling well will make my portions smaller? No need to eat my weight in mashed potatoes.
• I'm thankful for blogs and tweets to occupy me? Being a slave to technology to keep me company and giggle.
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week? Link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"!