So WHAT if...
- I'm just now getting around to my post for the day? I'm actually working at work and those precious few moments of sanity I steal away are for mental health, not blogging.
- I'm totally being lame and watching Eclipse while laying around? I love this crappy acting from Kristen Stewart because I love the series. I might have to re-read the entire series it's that good.
- I left my book (thankfully not my nook!) on the plane? Seriously, survival was mandatory to exit the plane and I paid the literacy forward for someone else to read The Lost Symbol.
- I think I need to re-read the series to remember the passion between Edward and Bella since Kristen's cold fish acting does nothing for my imagination.
- I'm considering ironing my sheets? Legit love to iron and sheets are the easiest to do. Not the fitted sheet, but the flat sheet and pillowcases.
- The extent of my drive to actually iron the sheets ends with that last so what? At least I thought about it.
- I have to limit my time on Pinterest? Legit have to set a timer because I look at it before bed time, but get sucked in. Well, that's when the iPhone app is working.
- I honestly don't know how to deal with consistent weather? Colorado always throws you curve balls, but in DC, it's the same forecast and I don't have to carry an umbrella unless there's a forecast for rain.
- I joke that my job may drive me to drink? I mean, it can be frustrating, but really I do love it. Love. It.