- I had an excuse to be a homebody this weekend and I took it? I couldn't take the chance to get stuck somewhere.
- I ended up with near cabin fever from said homebody weekend? I did't leave my apartment for over 36 hours. Ugh.
- I am packing a non-carry-on size bag PLUS my carry-on sized Vera for six days in Colorado? The Vera is deceptive in its size, but I plan on bringing my winter gear back with me, so I need some space for scarves, gloves, hats, Uggs, and coats.Oh, and I'm a girl. Duh.
- The only thing that is going to get me to put my laundry away is because I have to pack? I want some of the clothes that I know is at the bottom of the laundry basket.
- I cannot wait to iron? Because I have left clothes in a laundry basket, you can imagine there are some wrinkles that won't fall out with hanging.
- I haven't really told anyone that I'm going to Denver? (Well, I guess this serves as telling people...if they read it.) Last time I went back to Colorado, I was programmed from the time I landed until the time I took off. It was exhausting.
- My plans entail sun, sushi, and laughter? Basically, I want some color, some descent sushi, and to see people that make me laugh. I don't want to have to be entertaining people that annoy me.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
So What Wednesday
Another edition of So What Wednesday with Shannon at Life After I Dew.
Penned by Ana Peters