Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So What Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for an installment of So What Wendesday after a little hiatus.

So WHAT if...
  • I haven't edited or uploaded pictures from vacation? I want to relive it, but I'm a little angry at the peeling on my shoulders, so let's not go there.
  • I want to go there? I know that a side effect of a sunburn is peeling, but how many layers of skin must my shoulders slough off? I'm only mildly losing my tan, but it's DISGUSTING.
  • I am going out of town again? I'm headed to Houston on Friday for a weekend to kick up my boots and celebrate my cousin Lauren's bachelorette! 
  • I'm really excited to wear my boots? Like, going to wear them on the plane excited.
  • I'm actually practical about wearing my boots on the plane? It saves packing space.
  • I'm an expert at removing my boots so security won't be a problem? Don't wear it if you can't make it through security is my approach to travel.
  • I turned my post from vacation into cowboy boots? They are pink.

See? Perfection! Oh, and this is "Nashville" treatment from Instagram. It's like it's meant to be.


3 comments: