Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up once again with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" to say so what.



So what if...

  • I wear and tank top and flip flops into work? I need some comfy walkin' shoes (I walk over a mile a day just to get to and fro) and let's be honest, this heat and humidity is like walking into a dish rag. Mama needs all the help she can get from avoiding pitting out.
  • I edit my profile when I accept new fb friends? It makes me think, "Do I want this person to see that I had a birthday party at a trampoline place?" (The answer is ALWAYS yes.)
  • I make fruit salad that only consists of cantaloupe and apple? That's all I had at the time and I didn't want to waste either. Now I have a great tasting fruit in an interesting flavor combination.
  • I really want to figure out how to make a button, but have zero motivation to figure it out.
  • I really want to redesign my blog entirely, but again have zero motivation to figure it out.
  • I really miss Colorado yet don't really want to go back? There are certain things (arrid climate) and people (family, Harry, friends) that I want here, but I really like DC without them (kinda).
  • I have no idea what I'm going to do with my dad's visit for three days? Well, there's the Air & Space museum and their annex, but that's like two half-days. Oy.
  • I'm more interested in what other people are saying so what to since I'm grasping at straws? Do me a favor and go link up with Shannon and say your own "So whats" for my entertainment. kthanksbye.


2 comments:

  1. Here is a tutorial on how to make a "grab box" with your button if that is what you're looking for? http://www.manicmother.com/2009/09/how-to-make-grab-my-button-box.html I used to know how to do it, but have forgotten (even though I have one myself, haha!)

    Mmm, fruit salad sounds SO delicious. Happy Wednesday, Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even have a far walk into work & I wear flip flops!

    ReplyDelete