So WHAT if...
- I do two posts in one day? If you want to know my secret, I wrote it yesterday to post this morning completely spacing that I had this post later on. Oh well. SPOILER ALERT: I have another one scheduled for tomorrow.
- I make daily trips to CVS? I used to have everything I always needed, but here I have to start all over. I need to pick up some apricot scrub and I'm sure I can find a way to spend $30. Like yesterday in allergy meds and Mucinex.
- I still "borrow" audiobooks from my library back home? For now, I'm still paying taxes there, so I think I should still be able to use those resources remotely.
- By not driving every day, I feel like I have more time on my hands? I get home around the same time as I did in Colorado, but it feels like I could read a book a day with my free time.
- I am plotting Mexican restaurants that my Dad and I will be patroning while he's in town next weekend? Seriously, I love me some Chipotle - *cough* brown rice in DC, please *cough* - but I need some actual Mexican food. He won't have a problem with this plan because when he comes to Denver we eat Mexican every.single.meal. Not kidding.
- I am ridiculously excited to aviation geek at the Air & Space Museum and Hazy Center with my dad next weekend? Seriously, you design and get something that weighs massive amounts of tons up in the air over 20,000 feet and go 500 mph and I defy you to not want a museum dedicated to that awesomeness.
- I watch my follower numbers on here and twitter, but couldn't tell you who left? I mean, I know who decides to follow this insanity, but I have no idea when someone gets off the crazy train. And not that I care, well kinda, but not past that millisecond.
Go link up and share your So Whats!