- I didn't get the BFF's birthday card in the mail in time to get there by today? I know that Chelsea will be reading this. And if I give her blog A Colorado Cupcake a shout out, she can't be that mad.
- OK, she totally has the right to be a little mad.
- I have happy hour tonight, kickball + night out tomorrow, and then a day off? God put seven days in a week and seven different nights in which to enjoy an adult beverage.
- I'm planning multiple brunches - almost one a weekend. A girl's gotta eat. And drink champagne.
- I think that acronyms are a new language? When someone says Effaredee, they really mean FRD and I have a tough time deciphering.
- I am plotting my errand running. It's not like I can hop in the car anytime I want, I have to schedule it like everything else in my life.
- I'm excited for my parents to visit, but have no idea what to do with them. I mean, there's all this touristy stuff, but #beentheredonethat
- I use hashtags in daily conversations via email, text, fb, and of course, twitter. It's like Brick whispering to himself on the The Middle.
- I now look like I'm disinterested in the world when I'm walking around town? I have discovered audiobooks from my library (FREE! to download) and am now enjoying the company of Maj. Dick Winters and his memoir Beyond Band of Brothers. Love it.
Go over and link up with Shannon and say your own "So what"!