It's Wednesday! That means I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" to say SO WHAT!
So what if...
- I'm writing this post from a bus? I'm using the time I've got to knock out a draft.
- I'm rocking yoga pants for work? This is day one of three for the office move, it's supposed to be 97 with a heat index of hotter than Hades, so this kid is not going to sweat in her Lilly.
- I'm sad I'm not participating in Wear Your Lilly Day? I love those simple shifts and they are adorable.
- I'm still laughing about this?
|Reach out and touch faith.|
I decided to bring this (now antique) dresser from my grandma because it was smaller & sturdier...well, now I know why it's held together: it's own Personal (11"x17") Jesus. We have no idea what he's doing in there. Cue Depeche Mode.
- I love unpacking my boxes from Colorado? My mom packed them, and while she did create an inventory list, "Kitchen Gadgets" doesn't fully explain that it's every random piece of kitchen. Including two knife sets. That's a lot of chopping. Every box is like Christmas.
- I'm getting some ahhhmazing sleep finally? I have my bed of awesomeness from Colorado & it's glorious. Although it just fits in the room. It's a tight squeeze to the far side of the bed.
- I foresee lots of bruises in my future? Said bed of awesomeness is about 10" from sharp-cornered-footboard and the wall. Making the bed is a liability.
What are you saying SO WHAT to?