Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So What Wednesday



Linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for some So What-ting.


So WHAT if...

  • I hate moving? I mean, if you like moving, by all means come over for the next 14 days and help me. I'm moving my apartment, furniture from Colorado, and office of nine in the next two weeks and I want to die.
  • I really need a manicure? My plan is a pamper day as soon as I'm done at the office unpacking. Those files are asshokes for giving me paper cuts. I wish there was an armistice with trees for their guerrilla warfare.
  • I'm OB. SESSED. with my address change announcement? I keep staring at it. And the mustaches from the post crack me up.
  • I'm going to keep my 303 as long as possible? I've had the number for a long time and, let's be honest, I'll always be a Colorado girl. With my boots on.
  • I'm a giddy school girl to have DVR again? I mean, really. I love to get all the Housewives dramz without the late bedtime to watch it live.

2 comments:

  1. for a second I was like 'less than 3...' ?
    OMG you're awesome. <3

    Yeah keep your 303! there's no reason to change ever unless someone's calling you from a land line... and who cares if it's local anymore or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pamper day is a MUST with all the moving you have to do!!! Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete