Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello, Cupcake!

On my second day in my new 'hood, I found this great little shop called Hello Cupcake.

They serve, you guessed it, cupcakes. But, not just any cupcake, but beautiful, artisan, flavorful cakes of goodness.

The best part? The gluten-free flavors rotate. Daily.

For my work BFF, they also rotate their vegan flavors daily.

Could this be? Within 24 hours of being in this town, I find the perfect cupcakery?

It is true.

I had a delicious strawberry lemonade cupcake...lemon zest cake with strawberry frosting.

AH.

MAZE.

ZING.

Take a second to peruse their website savoring their delicious visual eats. And if you're near Dupont Circle, make a point to visit this little shop and taste the yumminess for yourself.

Legit went tourist in this shop.
(This also serves as notice that anyone that comes to visit me will have a mandatory stop. Just sayin'.)

3 comments:

  1. Ana, first, can we discuss the amazingness of these cupcakes? Seriously!?! Also, fear not, I have most def heard of them before and drool over their yumminess and gorgeousness?
    Second, I dedicated a post to you and your great move! Here you go: http://candycoatedcupcakes.blogspot.com/2011/03/last-week-my-friend-ana-of-caffeine-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Strawberry lemonade cupcake sounds delicious! I just had a champagne cupcake the other day and fell in love. Hope your enjoying your new city!

    ReplyDelete