Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Whirlwind Wedding Planning in Texas

After only 48 hours, my cousin Lauren's wedding planning is nearly complete. For the major things, she only has the cake and invitations to go.

How did we get to that point? Through stacked appointments lining up colors, floral design, dress stores, caterer tastings, and photographer meeting. After those two days? I'm more inclined to elope now more than ever! (Who am I kidding. I won't elope.)

Here's a sneak peek of the maid of honor dress and what I will be rocking as a standard 'maid.
This is the MOH's dress via

I'll be wearing this Grecian inspired number via
 The last two days were great to spend with my two cousins and aunt before I head to the East coast. I'm wiped out from being on the go for the last 48 hours, but the exhaustion will just mean that I'll sleep soundly tonight.

Now, back to reality and buckling down for the next seven days to get myself ready for a move I've been avoiding packing for or even thinking about.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! All those dresses are absolutely gorgeous. Crazy ladies planning a wedding for the most part in 2 days. Wish I had of had you in my wedding party!

    ReplyDelete